Saturday, April 12, 2014

Shannon

Shannon 

April 12 2014

 
 
Yelp Review

Alejandra was an absolute delight to work with for my wedding flowers! I called her only two weeks before the wedding to explain that my bridesmaids and I were all wearing ivory with different colored shoes and that I wanted flowers to match the shoes. She had me email her pictures of the shoes and arrived the morning of my wedding with the most beautiful bouquets! I could not have asked for more gorgeous flowers and Alejandra was such a pleasure to work with. She delivered the flowers herself and I was elated with the work she had done. I highly reccommend Alejandra and Hamptons Weddings & Events! What a wonderful experience, thank you!• • •

 
 

 
From: Shannon Cullen [mailto:shon. ]
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2014 5:02 PM
To: Alejadra Lucci
Subject: Re:

THANK YOU SO MUCH for the the beautiful flowers! We received so many glowing compliments about your gorgeous work.  You made my day fabulous :) Please feel free to use any of the photos in the link provided from my photographer.  She is adding more shortly but here are a few.  
http://kathleendoran.smugmug.com/Weddings/Shannon/38687928_dzM6jZ#!i=3199107108&k=4KHBpgT

 Thank you!!!

Shannon