Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Alyssa Sept

Alyssa

Sept 6 2014

 
 
Ceremony & Reception Southampton social club

Professional photos by: hamptons wedding photography


Yelp Review

Alejandra was a pleasure to work with . She, is a lovely, warm and trustworthy person. Alejandra collaborated tirelessly with me to create my vision and execute it perfectly. I am a demanding client and I am happy to say that every detail was more outstanding than my highest expectation. If you are planning your wedding, run, don't walk to meet with her.
Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Flowers


Alyssa Friend's Review about my work

Alejadra is amazing!  I helped my friend with her wedding and worked hand and hand with Alejadra the day of.  She did an outstanding job with the flowers but what really impressed me was  her  patience, attention to detail and overall empathy with the profect. I would highly recommend her for any occasion.
Yelp