Thursday, September 18, 2014

Marissa

Marissa

Sept 13, 2014

 
I was very impressed with how organized Alejandra was from my first meeting with her. She kept all of her clients files very neat with all of the photo inspiration they shared and the pictures of the results. She listened to what I wanted and was happy to give advice and make recommendations.









 

 






I was very impressed with how organized Alejandra was from my first meeting with her. She kept all of her clients files very neat with all of the photo inspiration they shared and the pictures of the results. She listened to what I wanted and was happy to give advice and make recommendations. Not knowing much about flowers and only knowing that I wanted purple she was very quick to pull all the purple flowers she had in her shop (which is adorable by the way! And I love the puppies inside and the animals out back!!) as well as photographs and give me the run down. She was always friendly and responsive.

The day of my wedding they showed up promptly to deliver the flowers - which were beautiful as expected. After the beach was set up and I was about to arrive for the wedding to start- it started to rain! They had to take down everything and move it to the house instead. The entire time my husband said she had the biggest smile on her face and was happy to help.

They set up the house promptly and were nice enough to say they would come back the next day to pick up the arch at our convenience. The flowers kept beautifully overnight which was great because it was gorgeous out and we got dressed up again the next morning to take pictures on the beach. When we called them to come take the arch they were friendly and showed up very quickly.

When it comes to boutonnieres and corsages, while they were all beautiful I couldn't tell the difference between standard, basic, etc., aside from the groom. So if you are looking for someone to have something different or stand out, maybe ask for a different color or different flower, ribbon,