Friday, September 18, 2015

Stephanie September 11, 2015

Stephanie
 
 
Reception : Guernsey's Inn
Professional Photos By :Trisha Keeler Photography





From: Stephanie com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2015 4:44 PM
To: Alejadra Lucci
Subject: Re: RE : wedding contact Hamptons Weddings

Hi Alejandra,
The flowers were absolutely amazing and I truly thank you for all of your hard work and your vision!  The bouquets and table arrangements were absolutely perfect and the overall look was even beyond what I had envisioned for the day.  There were so many compliments on the arrangements, I still can't stop thinking about them!  The entire day really was a dream come true and I couldn't have done it without you.  I would be so happy to write a review for you - I'll work on that this week!  I will stop by for some gorgeous pink hydrangeas next time I am in East Hampton :)

Thank you again!  You are the best!
Best,
Stephanie (and Vinny)