Monday, November 02, 2015

Erin October 31,2015

Erin  October
31,2015
 
 
 
 I cannot even begin to express my satisfaction with Alejandra and her work! From the beginning to the end of the process, everything was perfect. She was responsive to my emails and calls, understood exactly what I wanted and made wonderful suggestions. I didn't doubt for a minute she would be perfect and then she surpassed my expectations when she showed up Saturday with my flowers. They were more beautiful than I ever could have imagined and couldn't believe how good her prices were and she was able to stay within my budget yet still deliver the perfect flowers for me!!! She also did my rehearsal dinner beautifully. I recommend her SO MUCH!! She is truly the best on Long Island and perhaps in the state of New York!